Frischs operates the www.Frischs.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Frischs website.
Collection of Personal Information
You may provide your Personal Information to us when you use our Services, including when you register with Frischs, search within or place orders through our Services, contact us with inquiries, engage with our chatbot on the Site or Services, respond to surveys, or otherwise access or use our Services. This information may include:
- Personal Identifiers and records information - We may collect information such as name, alias, email address, postal or delivery address, account name, phone number, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial Information - When you place an order through our Services, we collect information related to that order. This may include information such as items purchased, special instructions, date and time of order, subtotal, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Payment Information - We use a payment processor that collects your payment information and processes payments made on or through the Services. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes.
- To Communicate with You - We use your information to communicate with you. For example, we may send you text messages or other notifications about the status of your orders and deliveries. We may also contact you with promotional offerings or other communications that may be of interest to you. If we send you marketing emails or texts about services that may interest you, each email or text will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future email or text marketing communications.
- To Provide You with the Services - We use your information to provide you the Services. If the applicable information is to be provided or Service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable Personal Information to the third party providing the information for performing the applicable Services. Your information may be available or provided to third-party or service providers that are contractually obligated to protect your information as disclosed in this Policy.
- To Maintain, Improve, and Personalize the Service - We use your information for our everyday business operations such as auditing, administration of the Services, forum management, fulfillment, and analytics. Your information may also be used to improve the content and/or functionality of the Services. We may use your information to help us enhance offerings for Frischs and our Merchants. We also use your information to personalize your experience. For example, we may personalize the content and features you see when visiting our Services. In addition, we may personalize advertisements, marketing communications, and recommendations to make them more tailored to your interests.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures designed to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.